About the job
Tahzoo is looking for a Senior Semantics Solutions Architect Consultant that will help develop innovative solutions across key Marketing Operations initiatives in collaboration with clients and the Tahzoo team. In this position, you will work as a member of a team implementing Semantic Solutions. The successful candidate has in-depth knowledge of taxonomy structures, metadata schemas, security models and ontologies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Partner with clients to gather functional and technical requirements regarding metadata, taxonomy, organization, and workflow
- Organize and create efficient metadata models/schemas, taxonomy namespaces, and search schemas
- Define and implement faceted search requirements
- Migrate large sets of assets from legacy systems
- Facilitate client discussions regarding requirements and proposed solutions
- Assist with global software rollouts
- Lead user training for librarian and sub-librarians
- Develop scripts and lead User Acceptance Testing
- Develop models using semantical data
- Debug and address day-to-day critical issues reported by users
- Create governance, process, and training documentation for future continuity in managing assets
- Manage a small team of consultants
- At least five (5) years of experience working in content strategy and data strategy, DAM system owner, or digital asset librarian with admin responsibilities, managing digital assets for large organizations ideally with at least 3 years in a consulting or agency environment
- Strong technical knowledge of the capabilities of Adobe, Aprimo, Tenovos or equivalent DAM systems
- Experience as part of a digital transformation team implementing software globally
- Ability to recommend best practices to manage and govern large scale DAM systems
- Solid understanding of content hierarchy and Metadata Schemas
- Experience in defining multi-brand and global/local taxonomies
- In-depth understanding of user management, roles & permissions
- Knowledge of configuring OOTB user interface (UI)
- Familiarity with CMS systems like SDL, Adobe, or Sitecore
- Familiarity with AI as it relates to auto-tagging of assets
- Knowledge of the migration process related to moving assets from a legacy system
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Firm understanding of creative tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Strong problem solving, organizational, decision-making skills
- Experience in content strategy partnered with data strategy preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.