About the job
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious mid-career Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity for an analytics professional with consulting experience built upon a Math or Data Science (or related) degree.
You should join us because we’re working on projects that will blow your mind for many Fortune 500 clients. So, if you’re a creative, problem-solving kind of person with deep mathematics chops, maybe we should talk.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work on a never been done projects for high-profile clients finding creative solutions for their customer experience, data and analytics challenges
- Lead junior level staff in day-to-day project tasks and requirements
- Produce and present strategic recommendations for digital transformation programs, processes and technologies to enable client advancement and success
- Help plan, design and conduct client-facing consulting engagements
- Collaborate with team and clients to prioritize business and information needs and co-create requirements
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical problems and ability to collaborate with the consulting team to develop appropriate models and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in disciplines relating to Mathematics or Data Science
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing related analytics, data science and modeling
- 3-5 years’ experience in a consultant role or applicable consultant skills
- Experience in semantic intelligence, ontologies and data mining
- Proficient oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational, decision-making skills
- Ability to employ a collaborative, customer service approach and to work effectively with others in diverse and multi-functional roles
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment for the successful achievement of goals
- Demonstrated experience using Google Analytics (preferred proficiency in GA4), Hotjar
- Experience using semantic intelligence programs like Poolparty, Cambridge Semantics, Smartlogic
- Experience with data modeling software like SAS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Marklogic
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.