About the job
We are seeking a consultative business analyst to serve our Fortune 500 clients and enterprise digital transformation projects. In this role, you will be a key performer during the discovery, analysis, and implementation phases of digital transformations. You must be an excellent communicator and detail oriented. You should be passionate about the intersection of marketing and technology in pursuit of fulfilling business goals.
What you will be doing:
- Act as translator between business and technical stakeholders. Communicate with business units and technical teams frequently regarding project milestones and deliverables.
- Write business requirements, functional requirements, process flows, agile stories, conditions of satisfaction and/or other documentation as needed.
- Own or help achieve design sign-off from the customer business users and customer IT representatives, verifying with stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Assist with business requirements gathering sessions and ideation workshops.
- Work closely with clients (both business and technical) to identify business priorities and system capabilities.
- Work with the customers and team to write user stories which are independent, negotiable, valuable, estimable, small and testable.
- Help define and document logic and data structures for proposed features.
- Help drive the delivery of features and capabilities throughout the development process.
- Perform requirements validation to ensure that complete items meet requirements.
- Create and/or execute training plan with client as needed.
- Create functional test cases and perform functional testing and/or UAT before handing off to client.
- Some travel required (this is temporarily suspended due to COVID)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a business or IT field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Analyst role, preferably in a consulting, digital agency or professional services environment
- Ability to conduct functional requirements analysis for information systems, preferably web CMS, DAM, and related systems (such as analytics)
- Experience with Enterprise CMS, DAM, or PIM preferred
- General understanding of business process management and improvement methods
- Excellent research and analytical skills with ability to identify problems, determine accuracy / relevance of information, evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to employ a collaborative, customer service approach and to work effectively with others in diverse and multi-functional roles
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff, including executive management
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment for the successful achievement of goals
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business — solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring — transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.