Senior Business Development Executive
Seattle, WA / Washington D.C. / Richmond, VA / U.K.
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
Tahzoo believes that the industry is at an inflection point and that companies are at the beginning of a multiyear transformation, with the end goal being to deliver personalized relevant content to its customers and prospects across all digital channels. Tahzoo has purposefully developed the necessary capabilities in both technology and digital strategy to lead companies through all stages of this journey. The senior business development executive will play a critical role in helping Tahzoo realize this vast market potential and achieve its growth objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping potential clients envision how Tahzoo’s technology and digital strategy solutions can enable them to become customer experience leaders.
- Proactively generating new leads through Tahzoo’s strategic software partnerships and by hunting within Tahzoo’s target accounts.
- You will own the entire client acquisition process and will work closely with our team of digital strategists and solution leads to close new business with Fortune 500 companies.
- This position reports to the Chief Client Officer.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is part hunter and part consultant.
- He or she is skilled at generating interest by eliciting client pain points, identifying the right solution(s) to address these needs, and developing a strong business case to justify the investment.
- The individual must demonstrate a high level of strategic acumen in all areas of digital marketing and be able to drive the solution definition across Tahzoo’s multiple disciplines.
- The individual must be capable of interacting with and building relationships with executive level stakeholders across Tahzoo’s target verticals of financial services, consumer / retail, and manufacturing / technology.
- The individual is a sales professional and must exercise discipline throughout the entire sales process to ensure quality and results.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.