Service Delivery Manager
Seattle, WA/Richmond.VA/Washington, D.C./Greater London Area, U.K.
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
You will be assisting Fortune 500 businesses select and contract the right level of IT managed services and services availability. Your role will be key position on the Tahzoo Production Systems Team, ensuring delivery and support of a world class digital experience for our customers and their stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Elicit service levels requirements and consult and negotiate Service Level Agreements with customers.
- Support Presale and Sale activities with service costs and efforts to meet service level commitments.
- Monitor service levels (KPIs) and regularly provide service level reports to clients.
- Proactively identify and mitigate issues to ensure all service levels are met.
- Consult with customers on Service Requests and Change of Service Requests.
- Write, revise, or review SLA agreements and proactively escalate issues and concerns.
- Ensure Service Agreements and supporting Contracts are aligned, appropriate for the agreed service level targets, and services delivery occurs within contracted time-frames.
- Monitor supplier fees and ensure alignment with contracted fees.
- Mange service delivery timelines and project tasks.
- Mitigate service delivery issues, restoration of service issues, and timely escalation with internal or external technical subject Management Experts (SME).
- Form strong relationships with the Account Team building an understanding of customer requirements and business drivers including implementation of IT Service Catalog Services, and strategies.
- Establish appropriate level and frequency of change review with customers and management team.
- Actively lead and manage the service delivery meetings with both internal customers and external customers.
- Own the Problem Management Process.
- Develop or contribute to new service delivery management process documentation.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner/Business Sponsor on product strategy and vision, and provide feedback on Product Backlog content and prioritization.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies including AWS, Azure, and hybrid architectures, and one or more of the network, storage, and compute stacks.
- Experience with managed services delivery
- Experience with digital content management, product information management, and data management software solutions and supporting infrastructure.
- Account Management experience.
- Project/Program Management Experience.
- Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment.
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation desired, ITIL Intermediate or Expert preferred.
- PMI PMP, CAPM, ITIL or other relevant certification.
- Proven ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities.
- Willingness to travel periodically.
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications or experience.
- Familiar with machine learning, data analytics, and Internet of things
What we offer:
- Generous remuneration package
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.