Senior Solutions Architect
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
Tahzoo, LLC. is searching for a next generation Senior Solutions Architect who is additional responsibility for internal IT. The technically strong and innovative candidate will be responsible for leading and overseeing most internal IT and Professional Services for the company and its ventures. This role encompasses the acquisition, management and implementation of projects. This is an exciting multi-aspected-role in a fast moving start-up-culture'd company and requires an individual with a can-do-enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize.
This right candidate should be a visionary who can design modern global architectures that will enable Tahzoo, LLC. as well as its clients, the ability to capitalize on new technologies and drive future growth in these organizations. This opportunity will empower them to design, from the ground up, through design and technology and will keep Tahzoo, LLC. and our clients always beyond the next level.
Consulting: They will be responsible for all aspects of pre-sales and post-sales delivery including acquiring and managing customers and projects, development of proof of concepts, demonstration and development thereof. They must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to any level of business, editorial and technical users while managing the relationship and assuring complete customer satisfaction.
This role requires strong technical and communication skills, and ability to interpret customer needs, and requirements.
- Expert technical experience.
- Management of large/complex projects
- Customer relationship management.
- Architecture of advanced solutions.
- Analysis and documentation of customer requirements.
- Maintaining skills in industry standards and best practices.
- Management of internal IT infrastructure and technologies used.
- Delivery of pre- and post-sales professional services including:
- Enterprise software, and integration development and/or installation.
- Workflow solution analysis, documentation and implementation.
- Media and imaging solution & services analysis, and implementation.
- Training delivery, and training development for custom solutions.
- Project management
- Partner relations management.
Required Skills & Desired Credentials:
- Experience in software solution sales.
- Experience in a customer-facing roles, such as technical consulting, solutions engineer or solutions architect.
- Experience and skill in team leadership and project management.
- Experience in solution/project requirements gathering, documentation, cost analysis and estimation, and pricing support.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Enterprise Content Management solutions, workflow concepts, media and imaging management, document management.
- Experience in coordination and management of customer resources and expectations.
- Capable of assessing business costs and risks, and making or recommending appropriate directions to take.
- Excellent presentation, speaking skills, and writing ability.
- Self-directed, responsible, able to work alone / at long distance.
- At least eight years of directly relevant experience
- Willing to travel up to 50%
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.