Senior Project Manager
Washington, DC / Seattle, WA / Richmond, VA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing, managing, and documenting (in the agreed format) all production schedules, milestones, projections, estimates, and budgets for customer-assigned projects.
- Delivering project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations.
- Managing project scope, identifying, defining, and communicating risks and change requests before taking appropriate action to minimize impact on project success.
- Preventing slippage and overrun. Early identification of risk with suitable and proactive mitigation plans that are actively managed.
- Managing the test and acceptance process to attain customer signoff.
- Serving as customer’s primary point of contact to manage customer expectations and communications (including timetabled and ad hoc meetings), ensure that the customer is informed on the project status, and obtain customer approval and signoff on all major deliverables.
- Managing the project team, including assigning individual project tasks, holding regular meetings to monitor progress, and ensuring all timesheets are completed on time.
- Coordinating input from all project members, including third-party suppliers and customer staff, to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensuring the relevant knowledge repositories are updated and maintained.
- Conducting regular meetings with management to report project progress.
- Leading end-of-project reviews and produce lessons-learned document at the end of the project.
- Upon discovery, advising the account manager of potential new business opportunities with the customer.
- Creating and managing RFP responses and estimates for prospective customers and projects.
- Documenting deliverables, activities, staffing, costs, and assumptions into contracts.
- More than five years experience in managing software development projects efforts at a digital agency.
- Experience working in Agile software development environments.
- Experience with issue tracking systems such as JIRA, Confluence, and TFS.
- Willing to from Tahzoo's Offices, and as required, on-site with our clients.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Project.
- 4-year degree in computer science, marketing, or a related field or equivalent experience.
- PMP Education or Certification preferred.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?Careers Apply Now
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.