Senior Front End Developer
Washington, DC / Seattle, WA / Richmond, VA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Writing clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards: cross-browser compatibility and search engine optimization.
- Innovate, designng and developing rich interfaces using a variety of technologies, tools and frameworks.
- Ensuring optimal performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Working with team members with varying degrees of technical depth and breadth of knowledge, in a highly matrixed environment.
- Interacting with external clients / internal developers / project managers for optimized client results.
- Understanding business requirements and implement sustainable solutions.
- Anticipating and managing risks and issues on projects and application development processes.
- Proposing and implement solutions to mitigate risks and resolve issues quickly.
- Staying current on development techniques, methodologies, tools and technologies across all project areas.
- Collaborating and sharing ideas, challenges and solutions with the Tahzoo universe.
- 8+ years' relevant experience developing mobile first large-scale web applications for Fortune 500 brands.
- Mastery of English; written; verbal.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in different software development methodologies such as agile, test driven development, and RUP.
- Experience with SDL Tridion, Sitecore, Adobe CQ, Hippo or any other enterprise CMS system and general understanding of Content Management Systems desired
- Must be commutable DAILY to our Tahzoo Office’s and/or client location.
- HTML5, polyfills, graceful degradation techniques for modern web applications.
- Responsive applications across Desktop / Tablet / Mobile platformsAJAX application development with SEO implications and best practices
- Analytics implementations (Omniture, WebTrends)AngularJS, jQuery UI, Backbone.js, Twitter Bootstrap, industry standard frameworks.
- Continuous integration techniques for Front-End software development
- MVC application architectures and client side templating.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.