Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
Seattle, WA Office / On-site with Client
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
If you’re the kind of person who enjoys getting “under the hood” and working closely with Fortune 500 clients to define and drive end-to-end digital marketing initiatives in client organizations then this may be the role for you. As part of Tahzoo’s Digital Marketing team, you’ll scope and shape strategy, define business goals and participate in true marketing innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide strategic marketing solution/direction and leadership across technologies & programs, including: Marketing Automation, Customer Journey Mapping, Web Experience Management, Content Management, Data Management, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Analytics, Personalization, Testing and Optimization, Media Buying, Marketing Automation, CRM, Omni-channel Delivery & Execution.
- Set vision, strategy, and plans (including budgetary) for Enterprise clients.
- Work in multi-disciplinary agile delivery cells to iterate from Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to optimized solution.
- Lead and be the focal point around which client engagements are constructed, working collaboratively as a proactive trusted partner for senior clients and work stream owner for Tahzoo.
- Be a creative thinker, push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Identify business opportunities and innovative solutions.
- Develop and position Tahzoo and yourself as thought leader in the marketing & martech space.
- Experience in Marketing Technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing cloud (and smaller players)
- Solid, demonstrable experience as a senior leader for large-scale strategic marketing initiatives
- Strong Operational skills & Industry track record (4-7 yrs+)
- Advocate of Agile Marketing and collaborative working practices with knowledge of related tools and techniques.
- Experience of driving transformation in marketing.
- 3-4 years of experience in business process documentation and optimization.
- 5 years of knowledge management theories and concepts.
- 5 years of experience in using workflow tools and techniques.
- 5-7 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience.
- • 2+ years of experience working in a large-scale enterprise-level digital transformation that includes business modeling, digital marketing, operation automation, etc.)
- Demonstrated capability to lead teams and engage executives
- Ability to work with ambiguous client issues. Including the experience to structure and solve for complex issues leveraging strategic consulting methods within the context of customer experience and digital transformation projects
- A strong cultural fit to Tahzoo's mission, vision, and values.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.