Office Manager – Recruiter
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office by providing administrative support to our employees while maintaining a positive work environment that reflects our core values.
- Coordinating events such as employee birthday recognition, office lunches and happy hours, hosting of Tahzoo client on-site visits, and holiday celebrations.
- Processing incoming mail.
- Assist in the on boarding of new employees in the Richmond Office.
- Keeping the kitchen well stocked and ordering office supplies.
- Coordinating with IT on all office equipment.
- Partnering with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Making sure the office is presentable and in good condition coordinating any needed facility maintenance.
- Recruiting for a rapidly growing office in the Seattle Tech Hub.
- Previous Office Manger, Front Desk, or Administrative Experience.
- MS Office capabilities.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational/planning skills in a fact paced organization.
- Self sufficient and ability to suggest improvements.
- Available M-F during business hours.
- Previous experience with high velocity technical recruiting.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?Careers Apply Now
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.