Washington, DC / Seattle, WA / Richmond, VA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
The Information Architect is responsible for website/user interface design and development, including layout, navigation and flow. This person will design, lead, and analyze end user needs and leverage the findings into site architectures, wireframes, and functional specification documentation for web sites and applications. The IA will collaborate closely with relationship managers, designers, and developers to create the best possible user interactions and task flows while being mindful of key branding and marketing concerns.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create wireframes that illustrate site layout, navigation, controls, and content prioritization
- Design the interface and experience for a broad range of digital marketing deliverables: landing pages, web sites, mobile apps, and more
- Develop and maintain sitemap and wireframe mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications and other design documents to communicate design ideas
- Document design before handover to development teams for implementation
- Create navigational models that are aligned with the defined user experience and business requirements
- Work with development teams to make sure that the information architecture reflects the customer's needs
- Collaborate with designers on visual comps and provide input from an information architecture perspective
- Collaborate with writers, developers and fellow designers to take a project from initial idea to final output.
- Possesses a passion for interactive design with a strong understanding of online marketing and a belief that effective design is about the whole experience, not just the graphical presentation.
- 5+ years of professional experience as an Information Architect, User Experience Architect, or Interaction Designer
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, design, or computer science
- 3+ years agency experience
- Extensive experience in information design and user scenarios
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong cultural fit to Tahzoo's mission, vision, and values.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?Careers Apply Now
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.