Seattle, WA / Washington D.C.
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About this position:
Tahzoo has an immediate need for an Executive Assistant for Executives in our Seattle, WA and Washington D.C. Offices. This person must be dependable, flexible, able to troubleshoot, and have an eye for detail. They must also be able to follow up with and manage several different personality types producing timely results.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a gate-keeper of the executive's time.
- Keeping him/her on track with their daily objectives.
- Maintain professional calendar covering multiple time zones.
- Taking notes during meetings and scheduling follow up to action items.
- Making frequent travel arrangements.
- Working same hours as the executive when in the office and traveling to different time zones.
- Manage projects and conducting research.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate, compile, organize, and prepare materials for meetings and clients.
- 4+ Years previous experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Ability to uphold strict discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Ability to get along with varying, strong personalities on the C-Team.
- Previous experience assisting executive in his/her private life.
- Flexible schedule that includes working on PST and EU time zones periodically.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.