Washington, DC / Seattle, WA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
About the Job
A Client Partner at Tahzoo is a trusted confidant to Fortune 500 clients who are going through massive digital transformation. They’re looking for counsel, confidence and leadership as they seek to align platforms, processes and people to become mature CX leaders.
Our Client Partners ensure Tahzoo’s brilliance, presence and delivery excellence. They are charged with strengthening and growing relationships with C-suite stakeholders and instilling confidence. Here are some daily demands of the job:
- Serve as Executive Sponsor and own C-level client relationships including interaction and communication of risk mitigation and change control
- Teamwork: Collaborate with BD, CSE, SME’s, and PM’s to provide the client solution vision and framework our clients seek to achieve
- Pitch: Be accountable for pre-sales solution roadmaps, proposals, and contracting of client engagements
- Own revenue, forecasting and P&L responsibilities. You really didn’t think you’d get off that easy, did you?
- Use your thought leadership prowess to help define next phase of work with existing clients
- Work closely with the Client Services executives of our assigned Fortune 500 accounts to qualify new opportunities, ensure contracts and AR are executed, make sure Tahzoo value is front and center on daily basis
- Be a diverse individual that is acquainted with front end/back end development; design; user experience; QA, analytics; research; data science; content strategy hosting, support, management: cloud solutions (IaaS/Paas/Saas); and anything else this modern, digital world requires. In short, to be a good Client Partner at Tahzoo you must be hungry for new information, a smart presenter and a deeply passionate relationships person. Right now, we’re looking for someone to own our West Coast business. But that will evolve as 2017 growth is realized.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit? Apply now!Careers
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.