Washington, DC / Seattle, WA / Richmond, VA Offices
As the architects for the experience age, Tahzoo crafts memorable moments for our clients’ customers. We’re in the relationship business - solving customer experience problems for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. With deep technology chops and all the marketing, data, design and content skills you can imagine, we help our clients grow closer to their customers every day.
We want your career at Tahzoo to be equally inspiring – transformative, even. We’re not only committed to client success; a company worth caring about comes from an equal commitment to caring for employees. We believe that the strength and quality of those relationships propel us forward, as a team, and as individuals. You’re invited to work alongside other ‘smart and happy’ professionals as you serve as a change agent at one of the fastest growing companies in the US.
Join us in changing the world, one experience at a time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implementing .NET applications.
- Managing a team to effectively deliver project outputs in accordance with project plans, costs, and customer expectations, working with team partners to effectively communicate issues.
- Supporting business development activities, working closely with account management teams to understand client needs, formulate solution strategies, and develop proposals and statements of work, including cost and schedule estimates, and ensuring that work has been properly authorized before effort commences.
- Building strong relationships within and across departments and with partners while promoting a culture of innovation, collaboration, and customer-facing experimentation.
- Participating in delivery reviews on complex projects and post-project reviews.
- Identifying warning signs of potential project breakdowns and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges
- Fostering a culture of innovation focused on adding value—give people space to think creatively.
- Experience with ADAM.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience developing web applications, and a full understanding of website design and development practices of .NET and JAVA.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working with strategy, UX, and software development teams building complex systems.
- Experience working in Agile software development environments with experience in structured program and project management environments.
- Experience establishing, leading, and inspiring highly talented, cross-functional, and productive teams.
- Proven understanding of Object orientated design
- Proven understanding of Agile methodologies for software development• Proven understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment techniques
- Experience with .NET C#, Web Forms/MVC, HTML/Jquery, SQL, Web Services
- A strong cultural fit to Tahzoo's mission, vision, and values.
What we offer:
- Benefits – Employer provided Healthcare, Dental/Vision, 401k, Commuter Benefits, Generous PTO Package, Flex Spending Account and more.
- Culture – We believe in hiring INTERESTING and PASSIONATE people who are interested in CHANGE.
Does this appeal to your sense of entrepreneurial spirit?Careers Apply Now
Tahzoo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.